Philipians 1:3-7a

Philipians 1:3-7a
. . . i hold you in my heart . . .

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fantasy Land


A couple weeks ago I took a L O N G overdue break from watching TV on DVD, which I am a professional at - I might add, and I picked up a book. But not just any book. This is the first book I ever read by my childhood hero, Robin Jones Gunn. Of course this started a trend and to say that I haven't put her books down for over two weeks wouldn't be an overstatement! Huge GOD-THING accured as a sure sign I was doing the right thing. The second book in the Katie Weldon series was released early, and that just so happened to be the day that I finished the first Katie Weldon book. What timing!

So anyhow, I have all this stuff in my head or rather my heart and I needed a creative outlet. I decided to create this blog like a scrapbook page of all the fun things from these books that I have read years ago and just recently. To all Christy Miller and now so happily Christy Spencer fans, welcome! To the rest of you God-Lovers and Peculiar Treasures that swung by for a visit I'd love to hear from you. All comments are welcome & appreciated.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I think that this blog is a wonderful idea for you!

Gus the Bus

Gus the Bus
and an evening on the beach

my Todd!

my Todd!
Jim and Janeen Jones